For its operation and the development of its activities, the Maison d’Izieu Association is funded by:
- The French State:
– Ministry of Culture and Communication
– Ministry of National Education
– Ministry of Defence, Department of Remembrance,
Heritage and Archives (DMPA)
- Rhône-Alpes Region
- Ain Department
- Urban Community of Rhône et Gland
- Municipalities of Izieu and Brégnier-Cordon
Several municipalities in Rhône-Alpes and other departments also support the activities of the Maison d’Izieu through subsidies and membership in the Association.
The Ministry of Culture, the Rhône-Alpes Region and the Ain Department have committed to helping the Association fund the building extension and museography project.
Special subsidies for 2011 from the Fondation pour la Mémoire de la Shoah will fund the restoration of the Memorial and the publication of a volume of archival photographs of the Izieu home. These subsidies were also used to translate this Internet site into three languages.