The House is dedicated to remembrance.
The children and their helpers lived there for nearly a year. The museography aims not at reconstitution, but rather at evoking the atmosphere of the home and the presence of the deceased children.
The House therefore provides a sense of the children’s daily life. Unobtrusive signs indicate how each room was used, the children’s letters and drawings are exhibited in the refectory and a portrait of each child arrested on 6th April 1944 is displayed in the dormitories.
Approximate visiting time: 30 minutes.